Sunday, October 9, 2011

Wonderful

This card began with the sketch from the Critter Sketch challenge.  The background was done using the Double the Fun technique which was the challenge for Technique Junkies Try That Technique. I did find that cutting package acetate with a Spellbinders die was almost impossible, but the Tim Holtz Sizzix dies went through like butter. Ink on My Fingers Sunday Challenge was looking for the complementary colors blue and orange.  My main image is from I Brake for Stamps. I thought she was beautiful for the Girl Power challenge at I Brake for Challenges. Her dress was paper pieced, the challenge at Creative Belli. Both the stamp and the paper have been in my collection a long while. The sentiment, from The Angel Company, has also been waiting a long time to be used.

6 comments:

Cre8tiveVet said...

Clean and simple, but beautiful! Thanks for making our sketch look so good! Thanks for sharing it with us at Critter Sketch.
-Yvette DT
cre8tivegirls.blogspot.com

Sara said...

Very nice, and soft! thanks for playing along with Critter Sketch!

Hels Sheridan said...

Fab card, those oranges are rocking! Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

Karen W said...

Hi Barbara, nice to see you here. Great card and thanks for joining us at Creative Belli!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love the awesome background and the layout. The image is very special!

Vicki Romaine said...

I agree with Shelly above. The background is awesome. The card is elegant and crisp.