Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Shared Moments

When I saw the Gingersnap Creations Random Redhead challenge theme "Shared Moments" I had a definite stamp in mind. Then as I was paging throught my stamp images and came across this image from Oxford Impressions. I knew I had to use it for this theme. A girl and her dad, what a priceless shared moment. I kept the card fairly simple and masculine. I think the image and sentiment says it all.
The challenge theme at The Kraft Journal is"To Die Cut for". These Spellbinders dies were perfect for my image and to frame it. Of course, my base card is paper from the Kraft Outlet. The leaves are outline stickers which I colored with Smooch paint.

5 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful image- the leaves are a great touch- and I love the sentiment!

Unknown said...

I adore this fall-themed card..and just love the sentiment too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Kraft Journal!

Tracy said...

Ah you've used my newest Nestie purchase. Aren't they fabulous! Your card is classy and wonderful. Sometimes simple says it best. :-) Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Kraft Journal!

Jean Franks Beck said...

Such a wonderful card - a perfect sentiment for the challenge, and would be lovely as a Father's Day card as well. Thanks for sharing once again with Gingersnap Creations!

Kim Duran said...

What a wonderful creation! I just love the fall leaves, the die cut labels, and the perfect sentiment. How true it is! Thanks for sharing your creation with us this week at The Kraft Journal! Well done!